|Died:||April 22, 2005, Pensacola, Florida|
• Vice President, Air Force, Alabama Division Reserve Officers Association, 1970. - Record
• Listed as the President of the Huntsville Chess Club in the club profiles for the Sesquicencentennial publication in 1955. - Taylor
• Military Service:
Lt Col, US Air Force
FC3, US NAVY
WORLD WAR II - Find A Grave
• Husband of Gene Meier French (1918-2010). There is a link to Mrs. French's Find-A-Grave page with a bio. - Find A Grave
• Children: Donna Jean French Rushton, Ruth F. McLeod, Stuart M. French - Find A GraveRelated Links:
• Find A Grave - Page created by Churck Cummins
• Record - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume II, by James Record, 1978, page 672.
• Taylor - Commemorative Album, Celebrating Our City's Sesquicentennial of Progress, Huntsville, Alabama, by James E. Taylor, General Chairman, 1955.
• Vintage Vignette - Vintage Vignette by John P. Rankin covers several people in the French family.
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Vintage Vignette