Restaurant Owner and Operator
|Born:||July 31, 1903, Rutherford County, Tennessee|
|Buried:||Maple Hill Cemetery, Huntsville, Alabama|
• Married the former Macie (or Macey) Spray April 17, 1935, Madison County, AL - Sesquicentenial
• Children: Mary Ella Fox King (1937-2012), Bobby B. Fox and Kathey E Fox. - Sesquicentenial
• Member of the Chamber of Commerce - Sesquicentenial
• Member of the Elks - Elks
• Established the following restaurants in Huntsville:
The Fox Restaurant was established January 15, 1952, located at 212 5th Avenue.
F. and F. Café, March 18, 1924, 111 Clinton Street.
The Little Fox Café, February, 1926, on Washington Street where Belk-Hudson was later located.
Terminal Lunch Room
Gold Star Café
Crystal Chili Parlor
B. B. Fox Café
The Fox Restaurant was established January 15, 1952, located at 212 5th Avenue. He began this one with only 12 stools and later had 135 seats, and an air-conditioned building. - SesquicentenialRelated Links:
• Elks - Great Elks in Madison County?? You Better Believe It!! A History of Madison County, Alabama, Elkdom, by James Record, 1972, page 21.
• Find A Grave - Page created by Sidney Allen
• Sesquicentenial - Commemorative Album, Celebrating our City's Sesquicentennial of Progress, Huntsville, Alabama, by James E. Taylor, General Chairman, 1955, page 306.
The Following Pages Link to this Page: