|Born:||March 3, 1837, Madison County, Alabama|
|Died:||August 20, 1921, Madison County, Alabama|
|Buried:||Ragsdale Cemetery, Madison County, Alabama|
• Son of William H. Fowler, (1813 - 1869) & Rosanah A. Ekins (1814-1883) - Ancestry.com
• "Born March 3, (1837 or) 1838 in Jackson Co ., Ala. Entered service as a private January 1, 1862 at New Market, Ala. in Co. F, 27th Ala. Infantry and continued until captured at Fort Donelson; was in prison eight months and paroled. Did no regular service afterwards." Gurley, Alabama - JHP
• There is a marriage listed between John C. Fowler and Louisa A. Sharp on Jan. 5, 1860 in Madison County, AL, however, this might not be the same John C. Fowler. (Sometimes the marriage dates are for the marriage license, not the actual wedding.) - MCRCRelated Links:
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by JKay45 and may be viewed only with an Ancestry.com paid subscription. (Originally found at http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/7005494/person/652535322.)
• Find A Grave - Page created by Jason Presley
• JHP - 1907 Confederate Census: Limestone, Morgan, & Madison Counties, Alabama, by Johnson Historical Publications, 1981, page 9.
• MCRC - Madison County Records Center, Marriage Record Indices Search.
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• George M. Fowler
• William H. Fowler