Photo by Hamilton Bims for Ebony.
|Born:||November 21, 1931, Birmingham, Alabama|
• Bims - Article titled "Rocket Age Comes to Tiny Triana" by Hamilton Bims in Ebony, March 1965, page 106-112
• DDT - Article titled "Environmental Justice Case Study: DDT Contamination.
• Laney - Article titled "Operation Paperclip in Huntsville, Alabama" by Monique Laney found in the NASA archives from Remembering the Space Age edited by Steven J. Dick (page 89). For Laney's research paper, Foster is interviewed in an attempt to explore the dynamic between the families of the German scientists and the local minority populations of the Madison County, AL region. The Foster quotes begin on page 102. The eBook can be purchased fon this Google Books link.
• Paul - Transcript for the Piece Audio version of "Race and the Space Race" for Soundprint and producer Richard Paul. Clyde Foster was a participant on this panel discussion. As an African-American and a long time NASA employee, he shared his perspective. (Originally found at http://www.prx.org/pieces/41113/transcripts/104153.)
• Record 2 - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume II, by James Record, 1978, pages 461, 751.
• Triana - "Clippings from Triana Municipal Files: Welcome to Town of Triana 'The City of Wonders'" for the Historic Huntsville Quarterly, Vol. XXIII, #2, Summer, 1997, Historic Huntsville Foundation, page 124. With historic information about Mr. Clyde Foster's role in the city of Triana.
• Flint Board of Education - Information included in African-American curriculum for Flint schools, 1963-1964. (Originally found at http://www.africanafrican.com/negroartist/todays%20negro%20americans%20and%20their%20contributions%20to%20their%20history/Todays%20NegroAmerican%20and%20Their%20Contributions%20to%20Their%20Country%201964_Page_055.jpg.)