|Born:||April 7, 1839, Limestone County, Alabama|
|Died:||January 9, 1914, Madison County, Alabama|
|Buried:||Maple Hill Cemetery, Huntsville, Alabama|
|Residence:||704 Adams Street SE|
|Grandson of:||Captain Algernon Sidney Fletcher (1833)|
• AAUW - Glimpses Into Antebellum Homes of Historic Huntsville, Alabama, Ninth Edition, by American Association of University Women, Huntsville Branch, Huntsville, Alabama, 1999, page 19.
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by LindaHSmith1951 and can be viewed only with an Ancestry.com subscription. (Originally found at http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/5761038/person/6351514620.)
• Maple Hill - Maple Hill Cemetery, Phase One, by Diane Robey, Dorothy Scott Johnson, John Rison Jones, Jr., & Frances C. Roberts (Huntsville-Madison County Historical Society), 1995, page 96.
• MCRC - Madison County Records Center, Marriages
• Rankin File - John P. Rankin has, over the years, collected information about families living in Madison County, AL. He has made these files available here at Huntsville History Collection. The files include Rankin's notes, photos, digital copies of documents, and clippings from newspapers and periodicals. He has a Fletcher family file and some of it might apply to James Edward Fletcher.