|Died:||January 12, 1965, Huntsville, Alabama|
|Buried:||Forrest Cemetery, Gadsden, Alabama|
• 1900 Census - Listed as single and a boarder in the property owned by A. F. Evans. This link can be view only with an Ancestry.com paid subscription. (Originally found at http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1900usfedcen&indiv=try&h=34603867.)
• 1908 City Directory - Listed as Manager, Lowe Manufacturing. Co., with a home address of 211 E. Holmes (Originally found at http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=2469&iid=11992937&fn=D+C&ln=Finney&st=r&ssrc=&pid=676019144.)
• 1927 City Directory - Huntsville Ala. (1927) City Directory on Ancestry.com. Requires paid subscription. (Originally found at http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?ti=0&indiv=try&db=usdirectories&h=678435717.)
• 1950 City Directory - 1950 City Directory, from the CD included with A Walk Through Downtown Huntsville: Then and Now by Fred Simpson, 1950.
• AL Death Index - Page can be viewed only with an Ancestry.com paid subscription. (Originally found at http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=FSAlabamaDeath&h=1395935&indiv=try&o_vc=Record:OtherRecord&rhSource=6482.)
• Billboard - October 11, 1947 Billboard article where D. C. Finney, as Huntsville Fair Exec, defends against charges made by the Royal Crown Shows "regarding that org's recent stand at Madison County Fair, Huntsville, Ala."
• Cotton Mill - American Wool and Cotton Report Nov. 22, 1906 (Originally found at http://books.google.com/books?id=r2dYAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA1485&lpg=PA1485&dq=D.C.+Finney&source=bl&ots=Y2N7DQiiss&sig=m8a_ulzhEROd7ZQjauq0WooffeM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=l9zkUO7FJs7s2AX76YDgBw&ved=0CDgQ6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q=D.C.%20Finney&f=false.)
• Elks - "Great Elks in Madison County?? You Better Believe It!! A History of Madison County, Alabama, Elkdom" by James Record, 1972, page 72.
• Find A Grave - Paged maintained by FHTerry, originally created by mulder.
• HDT - Huntsville Daily Times, February 19, 1911
• Record Vol. 2 - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume II, by James Record, 1978 , pages 175 & 671
• The Huntsville Times - The Huntsville Times Obituary Wednesday, January 13, 1965
• Uptain - Article titled "The Huntsville Shrine Club" by Dorsey Uptain in Commemorative Album, Celebrating our City's Sesquicentennial of Progress, Huntsville, Alabama by James E. Taylor, General Chairman, 1955, page 202.