• Master of Helion Lodge No. 1, 1903 - Helion
• Home at 445 W. Clinton Avenue. - Vanished
• A. F. Evans, Huntsville Lt., Co. G, 35th Ala. Inf. - Southern Cross
• "Brice M. Evans, a former Huntsville boy, the son of the late A. F. Evans, and the brother of Mrs. Oscar Dreger, of this city, is here on a brief visit. Brice has for some time been representing the Atlantic Paint Company, of New York, all through the west, and has built up a big business. He has recently been promoted to sales manager in the main office in New York. His headquarters, while out west, were at San Francisco, Calif. He is looking the picture of health, and is an interesting conversationalist." - Huntsville Daily TimesRelated Links:
• Gurley - Mentioned in a list of Trustees for the Robert Donnell High School by the Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Gurley.
• Helion - Listed in an article titled: "The Birthplace of Alabama Freemasonry Helion Lodge #1, Huntsville Alabama, The Huntsville Historical Review, Volume 24, #1, Jan-97, by Huntsville-Madison County Historical Society
• Huntsville Daily Times - Social note his son's visit to Huntsville.
• Southern Cross - List (Originally found at http://www.algw.org/madison/socross.htm.)
• Vanished - Article titled "Vanished" The Historic Huntsville Quarterly, Vol. XI, #4, Summer, 1985, p. 5.
The Following Pages Link to this Page: