Photo from Ancestry.com (Jambalaya, 1939)
|Born:||Dec. 5, 1912, New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Died:||Nov. 8, 1990, Huntsville, AL|
|Buried:||Maple Hill Cemetery, Huntsville, AL|
• Brasfiled-Brassfield Genealogies - Genealogy (Originally found at http://www.brasfield.net/getperson.php?personID=I20052&tree=1000.)
• Find a Case - Plaintiff in a districting case related to US House of Representatives of Congress, 1964. (Originally found at http://al.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19640313_0000001.SAL.htm/qx.)
• Jambalaya, 1939 - Photo and Education (Information behind membership fee wall) Graduated from Tuland College of Law (Originally found at http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1265&iid=32826_B064432-00103&fn=iWALTER+FRED&ln=Eigenbrod&st=r&ssrc=&pid=121119583.)
• Kiwanis - 1958 President of Huntsville Kiwanis Club (Originally found at http://www.kiwanisofhuntsvilleal.org/past%20presidents.pdf.)
• National Academy of Arbitrators - List (Originally found at http://cdn.calisphere.org/data/28722/4z/bk0003z714z/files/bk0003z714z-FID1.pdf.)
• Record - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume 1, by James Record, © 1978, p. 340.
• Roots Web - Genealogical information presented and maintained by Michael D.