|Born:||January 10, 1883, Tennessee|
|Died:||December 25, 1959, Lauderdale, AL|
|Buried:||Florence City Cemetery, AL|
• Married Abbie Lucile Landis, 1922.
• Son of Robert Samuel Bradshaw, Sara "Sallie" Coldwell
• Mason, a Knight of Pythias and an Elk.
• Jan. 1910 was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of the US.
• Spent much of his life in Lauderdale County (Representative in the Legislature, 1915), but he attended public schools in Huntsville, He left school when he was fifteen years old and began work in the law office of Lawrence Cooper in Huntsville. "There he read law and was prepared for the bar, to which he was admitted in 1904. He was associated with Mr. Cooper for two years." - Alabama Official and Statistical RegisterRelated Links:
• Alabama Biography - History of Alabama and Dictionary of Alabama Biography, Volume 3, by Thomas McAdory Owen, Marie Bankhead Owen, © 1921, pp. 199-200
• Alabama Official and Statistical Register - Alabama Official and Statistical Register - By Alabama. Dept. of Archives and History, page 122
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Alabama Biography