Built Bell Factory Mill
|Born:||1771, Roscommon, Ireland|
|Died:||March 16, 1845, Huntsville, AL|
• Col. Andrew Beirne and Mr. Donegan built the Bell Factory mill, the first cotton mill in Alabama and probably the first in the south.
• Married Eleanor G. Keenan in Monroe, West Virginia in 1800 - Ancestry.com
• Col. Andrew Beirne died in Huntsville while on business. - RootsWeb
• Two of his sons lived in Alabama: Patton, a prominate physician and George T. "became a brilliant attorney of Huntsville, Ala." - RootsWeb
• Correction suggestions to this page are welcome. - Editor's NoteRelated Links:
• A History of Monroe County, West Virginia - by Oren Frederic Morton, © 1916, pages 309-11.
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by 2huntfamily and requires Ancestry.com membership to view. (Originally found at http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/7531470/person/766958892.)
• RootsWeb (Originally found at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=lkountz&id=I1014.)
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Sarah Plunkett Beirne Patton