|Born:||December 11, 1928, Madison County, Alabama|
|Died:||October 29, 2012, Madison County, Alabama|
• "Mr. Fields graduated from High School on December 13, 1948. He joined the United States Army on June 20, 1949 and was honorably discharged on June 1, 1952. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Secondary Education from Alabama A&M University on May 23, 1966. He was employed at the Redstone Arsenal and later went on to teach for many years in the Madison County School System. He was a member of the National Federation of the Blind, VFW Post 351, and an active participant in the Civil Rights Movement. He married Loraine Battle and there were four children from this union. " - Al.com
• Married Lorene Batter, February 24, 1951 (dates given here are for the marriage license, not necessarily for the wedding.) - MCRCRelated Links:
• Al.com - Obituary in Huntsville Times
• MCRC - Madison County Record Center, marrage records
• Obit for his father - From the funeral home, 1999.
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Addison J. Fields
• Lindsay G. Fields, Jr.
• Rev. Lindsay G. Fields (1892)