Professor, Voice Instructor
• A Google search for "Dr. Ginger Beasley" yields links to several of her students' professional resumes.
• Most well known students: Angela Brown, Janice Chandler, Susanna Phillips
• "Ginger Beazley directs the Ars Nova School of the Arts, a school she founded in Huntsville, Alabama, in the late 1990s. Beginning in 1984, Beazley started teaching voice at Oakwood College, a position she held until recently. In subsequent years she also directed the OC choir. An extremely effective studio teacher, she inspired and instructed Angela Brown and Janice Chandler, both acknowledged operatic luminaries with world-class stature, in their formative years.
Beazley's voice students have won numerous contests, been finalists in state and regional National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) competitions, and winners in the Metropolitan Opera Auditions. She has also taught numerous pianists who have been winners in the Alabama Music Teachers auditions and has served as an adjudicator in these auditions in other districts in the state.
Beazley completed a B.S. in music education at Bob Jones University in 1958. Additional studies were taken at Wichita State University, where she completed state certification in elementary education in 1960. She completed an M.A. in vocal performance at Middle Tennessee State University in 1992 and a D.M.A. in vocal performance at the University of Alabama in 1999. She has been in numerous voice master classes, and has studied with Virginia Zeani at the University of Indiana since 1985.
Beazley has been a soloist in numerous opera and oratorio productions and has given many recitals, concerts, and benefit programs. She has also performed in, and directed several productions of musical theater, some of these under the auspices of her Ars Nova School of the Arts." - Evri.com 1Related Links:
• Ars Nova - Dr. Beazley founded Ars Nova and this is its website
• Evri.com 1 - Bio (Originally found at http://www.iamaonline.com/Bio/Ginger%20Beazley.htm.)
• Resume (Originally found at http://home.hiwaay.net/~arsnova/school/faculty/gmbresume.html.)
• UAH - Info on Ars Nova (Originally found at http://lib.uah.edu/arsnova/index.htm.)
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Angela Brown