403 Echols Avenue SE

1814 LeRoy Pope House. 1846 portico by Geo. Steele. C.1920's North addition. Restored 1978, Jones & Herrin, Arch. (HJAC - '97)
District: Twickenham (829)
Built: c. 1814
Sign: Pope 1814
Location: Map ↗
403 Echols Avenue SE

OUTBUILDINGS, Echols Hill

Item 53 of 57 (5858)

Source: Lee Harless, Jr.
Date: Unknown
Rights: Reproduced from "Twickenham Receipts and Sketches" published by the Twickenham Historic Preservation District Association, Inc., 1978, with the permission of THPDA and the artist.