304 Eustis Avenue SE

Now vacant. Was originally site of early 1800s Burritt House which was listed in the Historic American Building Survey. Replaced c. 1948 by the Health Department.Cast iron north fence 1859. (HJAC - '97)
District: Twickenham (856)
Style: Early 20th Century Modern (Health Dept.)
Location: Map ↗
304 Eustis Avenue SE

Item 13 of 15 (1571)

Source: Deane K. Dayton
Date: 2010
Rights: Deane K. Dayton