Person:John Bone, Sr.
John Bone, Sr.
• Bone-Wilbourn House and former plantation near Maysville on Hurricane Road. The house is on the National Register of Historic Places - Built 1825. - Huntsville Times
• "The family took its name from one of Madison County's earliest settlers and slave owners, the Rev. Matthew Houston Bone" - Huntsville Times
• John Bone, Sr had three sons:
- Joel, born in 1826
- Willis, born in 1874.
- John Jr. born in 1843. - Huntsville Times
• Slave serving under Rev. Matthew Houston Bone
• Facebook Page - Bone Family Reunion Facebook Page
• Facebook Photo - The house were John Bone Served
• Huntsville Times - Article by Yvonne T. Betowt (July 3, 2011) describes a large Bone Family reunion