Place:414 Echols Avenue SE

From HHC
Jump to: navigation, search
HHHouse2.png   
District: Twickenham
Built: c. 1833
Style: ???
Sign: Dickson ca 1833 Relocated 1981

House moved to Echols Avenue in 1980 from east side of Lincoln St. between Clinton & Holmes. Portico c.1983, Jones & Herrin Arch., H. P. Jones. This site housed a large steel City Water Tank until mid 20th century. (HJAC - '97)

Personal tools