Place:212 Eustis Avenue SE

From HHC
Jump to: navigation, search
HHHouse2.png   
District: Twickenham
Built: c. 1859
Style: Gothic Revival
Sign: ???

Church of the Nativity - Episcopal. Sanctuary c. 1859, Wills & Dudley, Arch. (originally from England). "Ecclesiological Movement" Gothic. National Historic Landmark in c. 1992 initiated by H. Jones, Dr. F. Roberts and Robert Gamble. Numerous preservation and restoration projects by J&H Archs, 1980s & 90s (most by H. Jones, some by Lori Bates). (HJAC - '97)

Personal tools