Place:200 Clinton Avenue W

From HHC
Jump to: navigation, search
HHHouse2.png   
District: Other
Built: ???
Style: ???
Sign: ???

"First Baptist Church on the corner of Gallatin and Clinton Ave. Organized in 1809, the church moved from the Flint River area to the city of Huntsville in 1861 and officially became Huntsville First Baptist Church in 1893. This building was erected in 1895 for a cost of $7,890 and served the community for nearly 70 years before relocating to its current location on Governor's Drive." (HMCPL)

Personal tools