Person:William A. Cloud
William A. Cloud
|Born:||1774, Fairfield Co., SC|
|Died:||Sept. 4, 1846, Nashville, TN|
|Buried:||Old Nashville Cemetery, Nashville, Tennessee|
• Son of Daniel and Elizabeth (Nobles) Cloud - Family History
• Moved to Madison County, AL (dates of move range from 1920 to 1926 depending on reference source) from Vienna, VA - Family History
• Married: 1.) Ann Davis 2.) Sarah Elizabeth (about 1812 ? Delaware) - Family History
• Father of (all from his second marriage to Sarah Elizabeth):
2. Elizabeth Betsy, b.1806, Newberry, South Carolina, d. 1888, Henry, AL
3. Elisha, b. 1809, Fairfield, SC, d. 1871, Cottonwood, TX
4. Adeline Amelia, b. 1812, Fairfield Co., South Carolina, d. 1880, Noxubee, Mississippi
5. James Madison, b. 1813, Fairfield Co., South Carolina, d. 19 Dec 1862, Madison Co., Alabama
6. John E., b. About 1814, Fairfield Co., South Carolina, d. 30 Jan 1865, Fed. Milt. Hosp., Number 1, Nashville, Tennessee
7. Durgan M., Sr., b. 26 Oct 1820, Cloud's Cove (New Hope), Madison Co., AL , d. 2 Oct 1879, Bloomfield, Madison Co., Alabama
8. Elizabeth Ann, b. 1826,Fairfield, South Carolina, d. 3 Aug 1853, Cloud's Cove (New Hope), AL
9. Elizabeth Ann (Eliza), b. 1827, Beckhamville, Chester Co., South Carolina, d. 3 Aug 1853, Cloud's Cove, Madison Co., Alabama
- Family History & Ancestry.com
• "Lived in area known as Clouds Cove near town known first as Clouds Town, then Vienna and now New Hope, AL - Southeast of Huntsville, AL" - Family History & Ancestry.com
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by E. Winkles and requires Ancestry.com membership to view.
• Family History - Kennye's Cloud Family History - Genealogical information plus information gathered from deeds, wills, and other legal papers.
• Roots Web, Gen - Submitted to Roots Web by Billy Riddle, August 8, 2006.
• USGWarchives - Cloud family history including a section on William A. (T. J. King submitted collected material, some with copyrights, to USGWarchives.)