Person:Werner J. A. Dahm
Werner J. A. Dahm
|Born:||1957, Huntsville, Alabama|
|Son of:||Werner K. Dahm|
• --- 1978 Bachelor of Science (BSE), Mechanical Engineering, University of Alabama in Huntsville
--- 1981 Master of Science (MS), Mechanical Engineering, University of Tennessee Space Institute
--- H26985 Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Aeronautics, California Institute of Technology - University of Michigan
• AIAA - Exploiting Unmanned Aricraft Systems, by Wener J. A. Dahm, April 21, 2010.
• airforce-magazine.com - Article titled "Over the Horizon" by John A. Tirpak, January 2011 detailing aspects of Dahm's report.
• Armed with Science - Video of Lecture: "Emerging Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Their Role in Future Military Operations and the Key Technologies that will Shape Their Development"
• Armed With Science - Article by Ian Graham about Dahm as blogger's Roundtable (September 2010)
• Aviation Week - Dahm's US Air Force Technology Report on Threats and Opportunities.
• blog.mlive.com - Article by Jo Mathis of the Ann Arbor News, January 18, 2008. Werner J. A. tells of life with his father, a German Rocket Scientist, after the death of his father.
• Flight Global - Article titled "Control science tops list of USAF science and technology priorities" by Stephen Trimble, August 5, 2010 detailing aspects of Dahm's report.
• National Defense - Article on research: "Machines Will Boost Human Performance" Posted by Eric Beidel, Sept. 14, 2010.
• Technology Horizons - USAF Report relased to the public on July 21, 2010
• University of Michigan - Professional Bio
• Wikipedia - Photo - Photo
• Wikipedia - Chief - Roles and Responsibilities for the Chief Scientist of the U. S. Air Force
• Chat - Comments when Wener Dahm released a report to the general public.
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Werner K. Dahm