Person:Walter F. Eigenbrod
Walter F. Eigenbrod
Photo from Ancestry.com (Jambalaya, 1939)
|Born:||Dec. 5, 1912, New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Died:||Nov. 8, 1990, Huntsville, AL|
|Buried:||Maple Hill Cemetery, Huntsville, AL|
• "President's Advisory Commission to U.N. Trade and Development Conference, Geneva, Switzerland; Arbitration Panel Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, 1953." - Record
• Son of Walter H. Eigenbrod and Madel Vivian - Roots Web
• Office: 508 Terry-Hutchins Building, Huntsville, AL 35801 - National Academy of Arbitrators
• "The other intervenor, Walter F. Eigenbrod, is a resident citizen of Madison County, Alabama, of the 8th Congressional District and is a registered and qualified elector, and aligns himself with the plaintiff, but seeks additional relief in that he requests the court to divide the State of Alabama into eight Congressional Districts with as much mathematical precision as possible, giving proper consideration to the principle of equal representation for equal numbers of people." - Find a Case
• Married Marie Elizabeth Vail - Roots Web
• Middle name is Frederick (Fred) - Jambalaya, 1939
• Tulane College of Law graduated in 1941, Class President
BA Degree (undergraduate degree), Louisiana State University, 1935 - Jambalaya, 1939
• Brasfiled-Brassfield Genealogies - Genealogy
• Find a Case - Plaintiff in a districting case related to US House of Representatives of Congress, 1964.
• Jambalaya, 1939 - Photo and Education (Information behind membership fee wall) Graduated from Tuland College of Law
• Kiwanis - 1958 President of Huntsville Kiwanis Club
• National Academy of Arbitrators - List
• Record - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume 1, by James Record, © 1978, p. 340.
• Roots Web - Genealogical information presented and maintained by Michael D.