|Died:||November 28, 1837, Cedarhurst, Huntsville, AL|
|Buried:||Originally buried at Cedarhurst, but moved.|
• Sally died at Cedarhurst Mansion three weeks before her 16th birthday. She had been visiting her sister. The ghost stories didn't start until 1919 but they have continued, in various forms, since then. - Huntsville Times
• Flickr: 2009 - Maple Hill Cemetery Stroll photo by oldshoutvideo on October 19, 2009
• Flickr: 2010 - Maple Hill Cemetery Stroll Photo by oldsouthvideo, October 17, 2010
• Huntsville Times - Artcile by Mike Marshall, October 30, 2007 about Sally's ghost haunting Huntsville.
• RealHaunts - Article about her ghost haunting the Cedarhurst Mansion written by Shannon Reinbold-Gee.