|Born:||February 23, 1951|
|Died:||March 21, 2008|
• Opened the Madison's Clay House Museum on Main Street, Madison to house her collection of Noritake (2002-2008) - About.com - Tribute
• Author of "Noritake Dinnerware: Identification Made Easy." - Amazon
• About.com - Museum - Article by Jean Brandau when Robin opened Clay House Museum with photos of Robin's Noritake collection.
• About.com - Noritake - Article by Jean Brandau about Robin's book describing her system for identifying Noritake Dinnerware.
• About.com - Tribute - Tribute by Jean Brandau when Robin died.
• Amazon - Purchase her book
• City Profile - Short description of Clay House Museum