From Mo Brooks Congressional Website
|Born:||April 29, 1954, Charleston, SC|
• Elected 2010 Congressman from Alabama's 5th congressional district. (Madison, Colbert, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Jackson counties and parts of Morgan County.) Defeated Steve Raby 58% to 42%. - Wikipedia
• Member of the Republican Party.
• Mo was born April 29, 1954 in Charleston, South Carolina and moved to Huntsville, Alabama in 1963 with his family. His father, Jack was an electrical engineer at Redstone Arsenal's Metrology Center and his mother taught economics and government at Lee High School. - Mo Brooks Website: Bio
Grisson High School (distinguished in baseball and debate teams)
Duke (political science and economics)
University of Alabama Law School. - Mo Brooks Website: Bio
• Political: Elected in 1982, 1983, 1986, 1990 to the Alabama House of Representatives Elected in 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008 Madison County Commission - Mo Brooks Website: Bio
• Law career: 1978: Tuscaloosa District Attorney 1980: Law clerk for presiding Circuit Court Judge John David Snodgrass. 1991: Madison County District Attorney (appointed) 1993: Counsel for Leo and Associates (Later Leo & Brooks, LLC) 1995-1996 Special Assistant Attorney General for then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions. 1996-2002 Special Assistant Attorney General for then Attorney General Bill Pryor (appointed) - Mo Brooks Website: Bio
• Married: Martha Jenkins of Toledo. Four children.
• Mo Brooks Website: Bio - Mo's website & bio
• Mo Brooks Website: Photo - Mo's website & photo
• Wikipedia - Bio