|Mother of:||John Robert Esslinger|
|Wife of:||William Hosmer Esslinger, Jr.||- ?|
• Margaret Esslinger was on the Huntsville Hospital Governing Board - Goldsmith and Fulton
• Last name sometimes spelled Eslinger (with only one "s") - Editor's Note
• Won the William Crawford Gorgas Award in 1982. "The William Crawford Gorgas Award is presented to a citizen of the State of Alabama who is not actively engaged full time in the field of health, who has been outstanding in health work and who does not hold a medical degree. The award is named in memory of William Crawford Gorgas, MD, surgeon general of the U.S. Army, who conquered Yellow Fever and curbed the plague of Malaria. General Gorgas is recognized as Alabama's greatest contributor to science and humanitarianism." - William Crawford Gorgas Award
• Mother of:
1. Linda Esslinger Morrell (married Ed Morrell), Marietta, GA
2. William Thomas Esslinger (married Teresa), New Market, AL
3. John Robert Esslinger and (married Betty), Scottsboro, AL
4. Timothy Christopher Esslinger (married Sue), Huntsville, AL - William's Bio
• Eslinger.org - Family blog
• Goldsmith and Fulton - Medicine Bags and Bumpy Roads, by Jewell Shelton Goldsmith and Helen Davis Fulton, © 1985.
• William Crawford Gorgas Award - Listed as a recipient
• William's Bio - Authored by Trusvan and found in Find a Grave on 7/12/2012.
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• John Robert Esslinger
• William Hosmer Esslinger, Jr.