Person:Lewis Winston Bailey
Lewis Winston Bailey
|Died:||April 22, 1924, Huntsville, Alabama|
|Son of:||Joseph Franklin Bailey|
• Lewis Winston Bailey owned land east of Four Mile Post Road. That land was known as Bailey Cove and the Road is named after him. - Why Is It Named That?
• Son of Joseph Franklin and Fances Maia (Flippo) Bailey
• Married Mrs. Mary McCay Smith on April 14, 1868. - Madison County, AL,
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by DSchrim483 and requires Ancestry.com membership to view.
• Madison County, AL, - Marriage list.
• Why Is It Named That? - By Dex Nilsson, Twinbrook Communications, © 2003, p. 52.
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Joseph Franklin Bailey