Person:James Henry Bibb
James Henry Bibb
|Born:||March 12, 1826, Madision County, AL|
|Died:||April 2, 1870|
|Buried:||Bibb Cemetery, north side of Bibb-garrett Road, Limestone Co., AL|
• Planter and listed as an official for Madison City - Why Is It Named That?
• Father of William T. Bibb
• Spouse: Laura M Dillard Bibb (1835 - 1859) - Find A Grave
• Inscription: In memory of James Henry Bibb One of the founding fathers of Madison Station in November 1869. Erected by his grandson, James M Bibb and the Madison Station Historical Society, in 1985 - Find A Grave
• ancestry.com - Bibb Cemetery survey on Roots Web
• Find A Grave - Created by Jason Presley and posted Jan. 20, 2003 with photos of the tombstone.
• Historical Marker Database
• USGW Archives - Bibb Cemetery survey information posted (at USGW Archives) and copyrighted by James E. Hinkle, October 2003
• Why Is It Named That? - By Dex Nilsson, Twinbrook Communications, © 2003, p. 31.
• Wikipedia - Photo of his house