Person:Isham Jordan Fennell (1784)
Isham Jordan Fennell (1784)
|Died:||1832, Madison County, Alabama|
|Son of:||Charity Clark Fennell|
|Son of:||Isham Fennell (1753)|
|Father of:||Isham Jordan Fennell (1811)|
|Brother of:||James C. Fennell|
• Married Temperance Jordan (c1789-1843). "Temperance was a daughter of Bartholomew Jordan, the namesake of Jordan's Chapel." - Rankin
• Fater of: Charlotte Fletcher Fennell Lanford; Isham Jordan Fennell, Jr.; Elizabeth J. S. Fennell; George W. Fennell - Rankin
• February 22, 1899, The Huntsville Weekly Democrat says Merrimac Manufacturing Company, Lowell, MA erected it's cotton mill on the "Fennell Place" (This reference does not say which Fennell lived on the "Fennel Place". If our readers could confirm or deny this connection, we would appreciate more information.) - Fortress
• Son of Isham Fennell (1753-1806) and Charity Clark - Ancestry.com
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by rasuds and can be viewed only with an Ancestry.com paid subscription.
• Fortress - A Mighty Fortress of Faith: A History of St. Mary of the Visitation Church, 1861-2011 by Edited by Pat Tumminello, 2012, page 95.
• Rankin - Memories of Madison: A Connected Community, 1857-2007 by John Patrick Rankin, 2007, page 76.
• Rankin File - John P. Rankin has, over the years, collected information about families living in Madison County, AL. He has made these files available here at Huntsville History Collection. The files include Rankin's notes, photos, digital copies of documents, and clippings from newspapers and periodicals. He has a Fennell file and some of it might apply to Isham Jordan Fennell (1784).
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Charity Clark Fennell
• Isham Fennell (1753)
• Isham Jordan Fennell (1811)
• James C. Fennell