|Buried:||Glenwood Cemetery, Huntsville, Alabama|
• Residence: 327 Pulaski - City Directory
• 1901, Quotes The Huntsville Weekly Democrat: "The meals (at the McGee Hotel) are deliciously prepared by Henry Fackler, noted for being one of the best cooks in the State, and no private household excels its menu in any particular." - Mighty Fortress
• "Funeral services for Henry Fackler Jr., 70, 212 Pulaski Street, will be held Thursday at 3:30 p.m. from the Welch Brothers and Harris Funeral Home with the Rev. F. H. Houston officiating.
Interment will follow in Glenwood Cemetery.
Mr. Fackler died Monday night at his home.
Survivors include two sisters, Mrs. Dora F. Lowery and Mrs. Daisy F. Evans." - The Huntsville Times
• City Directory - Huntsville City Directory 1896-97, by Huntsville Directory Company, page 92
• Find A Grave - Page created by Jason Presley
• Mighty Fortress - A Mighty Fortress of Faith: A History of St. Mary of the Visitation Church, 1861-2011, by Edited by Pat Tumminello, 2012, page 103.
• The Huntsville Times - The Huntsville Times Obituary Wednesday, May 14, 1958