Person:Cornelius William Foster
Cornelius William Foster
|Born:||December 1, 1915, Tuscaloosa, Alabama|
|Died:||February 19, 1994, Huntsville, Alabama|
|Buried:||Maple Hill Cemetery, Huntsville, Alabama|
• Son of John. L. Foster and Nevada Chitwood. - Ancestry.com
• Married Cassie Ferguson Turner May 16, 1972. (Sometimes the marriage dates are for the marriage license, not the actual wedding.) - MCRC
• President, Alabama Mental Health Association, 1966. - Record
• Industrial Development Board Member starting in 1976 and still serving when Record's book was published in 1978. - Record 2
• Tombstone inscription: U. S. Navy, World War II - Find A Grave
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by sherrillbj and can be viewed only with an Ancestry.com paid subscription.
• Find A Grave - Page created by Sidney Allen
• MCRC - Madison County Records Center
• Record - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume I, by James Record, 1970, page 342.
• Record 2 - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume II, by James Record, 1978, page 402.