Person:Col. Philip Blanchard Foote
Col. Philip Blanchard Foote
|Born:||July 9, 1906, Rialto, San Bernardino, CA|
|Died:||December 12, 1992, Winchester, Tennessee|
|Buried:||Arlington National cemetery|
• Commander of 24 Air Depot Wing at Clark Air Base, Philippines Sept. 18, 1952- Nov. 5, 1953. - Abstract
• Married to Patsy Walsh (December 9, 1924 in Fostoria, Ohio -August 31, 2006 in Sugar Land, Texas). They were married Jan. 3, 1947 in Colorado Springs.) He may have been a married before that to Dorothy Marie Garrett (1911-1997) on Dec. 1933 in San Francisco, CA. - Patsy
• Col. and Mrs. Foote "traveled the world, living in Florida, Washington, D.C., Japan, the Philippines, Utah, California, England, New Jersey and finally settling in Huntsville, Alabama, in 1967." - Tumminello
• Son of William Taylor Foote (1856-1927) and Margaret Blanchard (1872-1963) - Ancestry.com
• Abstract - Air Force History Abstract Index
• Ancestry.com - Paged owned by liefnick and can be viewed only with an Ancestry.com paid subscription.
• Eiffel Tower Photo - Photo taken by Col. Philip B. Foote in 1945.
• Flickr - Set of photos taken by Philip B. Foote when he was training to be a reconnaissance photographer in the 1930s, posted by his son, Terry Foote.
• Patsy - Obituary for Patsy, Philip's wife
• Tumminello - Biographical profile written by Liza Dugal and in A Mighty Fortress of Faith: A History of St. Mary of the Visitation Church, 1861-2011, by Edited by Pat Tumminello, 2012, pages 186-7, 421.