|Born:||November 8, 1919, Madison County, Alabama|
|Died:||February 10, 1983|
|Buried:||Maple Hill Cemetery, Huntsville, Alabama|
|Son of:||Aaron Fleming|
|Brother of:||Joe Fleming|
|Brother of:||Walton Strong Fleming|
• "The Peoples Bank had their opening in February (1964). Billy Fleming was president and Charles C. Richardson Executive vice-president." - Record, Vol. II
• Owned the electrified Lily Flagg Gin (with Aaron and Joe Fleming). - Record, Vol. II
• There is a picture in this book with a caption reading: "Wedding in Bibb Chapel, August 17, 1946 of Mary Jane Laughlin and Billy Fleming; Mary Jane was the great-great niece of Mrs. Wilson Cary Bibb who gave Bibb Chapel to the church in memory of her husband and daughter, Fannie Marsh." - Roberts
• Record, Vol. II - A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States, Volume II, by James Record, 1978, pages 143 & 745.
• Roberts - Sesquicentennial History of Church of the Nativity, Episcopal 1843-1993 Huntsville, Alabama, by Francis C. Roberts, 1992,p. 112.
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Aaron Fleming
• Joe Fleming
• Walton Strong Fleming