|Born:||1771, Roscommon, Ireland|
|Died:||March 16, 1845, Huntsville, AL|
|Father of:||Sarah Plunkett Beirne Patton|
• Col. Andrew Beirne and Mr. Donegan built the Bell Factory mill, the first cotton mill in Alabama and probably the first in the south.
• Married Eleanor G. Keenan in Monroe, West Virginia in 1800 - Ancestry.com
• Col. Andrew Beirne died in Huntsville while on business. - RootsWeb
• Two of his sons lived in Alabama: Patton, a prominate physician and George T. "became a brilliant attorney of Huntsville, Ala." - RootsWeb
• Correction suggestions to this page are welcome. - Editor's Note
• A History of Monroe County, West Virginia - by Oren Frederic Morton, © 1916, pages 309-11.
• Ancestry.com - Page owned by 2huntfamily and requires Ancestry.com membership to view.
• Immigration Ship - Photo from "Irish Genealogy Toolkit"
The Following Pages Link to this Page:
• Sarah Plunkett Beirne Patton